Let our in-house business blogger save you the time and energy required to generate customer and SEO-friendly, interesting blog content on either an ad-hoc or regularly scheduled basis.
Professionally written blog posts with seasonal themes, industry news, product or service-oriented updates or promotions, FAQ, customer stories, employee profiles, etc., can all build your website content and keep your customers coming back for more.
Our business blogging services include an initial free, no-obligation consultation. Ad Hoc blog posts (1 blog post upon request) are at our regularly hourly rate of $68/hour.
Everyone knows that “Content is King” when it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for websites to draw traffic; another important factor in SEO ranking is the frequency of website updates (adding/changing website content).
The best way to achieve both great website content and frequent updates without blowing the budget, is to choose one of our monthly plans – Blogging only or SEO Copy Writing & Blogging Combo - that adds to the relevant content throughout your website and boosts immediate interest with timely, relevant blog posts.
Business Blogging Tips
1. Start with a great, catchy title
- If you want your target audience to read the blog post, they have to start by being intriguted by the title.
- Keep the title short; attention span and social media, twitter, rss feeds etc. may only capture or retain the first few words.
- If you’re blogging for marketing purposes, use keywords in your title to benefit SEO.
- Using alliterations (Peter Picked a Pickled Pear), numbers or rankings, benefit statements or “how to’s”, asking a question, hinting at a mystery, or using humor, are all good tactics in titles.
- Test your title by reading it out loud to yourself.
2. Blog Humour Do’s And Don’ts
- Do make fun of yourself/your situation. Don’t make fun of someone else unless you are sure they wouldn’t mind, and never use humour to hurt.
- Do use a little exaggeration or sarcasm. Don’t over-use them.
- Don’t force it. Humour should occur naturally and fit with your blog content.
- Don’t explain the punch line!
3. Use images and video to illustrate your point
The web is one of the most visual mediums ever created – go with it.
4. Choose subject matter carefully
- Write what you know about, are passionate about, are intensely curious about, find hilarious.
- What irritates you or elevates you?
- Help your readers relate to today’s headlines. Educate and be a problem-solver.
5. Prioritize time and resources for blogging
- Prioritize your blog and dedicate time for it each day, week or month, whatever schedule you’ve decided is best for your business (less than monthly blog posts will not likely build an audience that keeps coming back for more). If you don’t schedule the time for it, when something “urgent” comes up (as tends to happen frequently in real life), your blog may be the first casualty.
- Encourage others to contribute articles to your blog; you’ll be able to share more diverse points of view & subject matter, and it will relieve some of the burden on you to write every blog post.
- Have a professional business blogger write blog posts for you on a regularly scheduled basis. They’ll have a fresh outlook and be able to share “learning” insights about your business; they’ll prioritize the blogging task because that is their business; and best of all you you will get a consistent quality and “voice” for your blog posts that help to brand your business identity with readers.